Express Scribe is a free audio player specifically designed for typists and transcription work. Featuring foot pedal control, variable speed, speech to text engine integration and support for a wide variety of audio formats including dss, dct, wav, mp3, wma and more.
Audio recordings can be loaded automatically from CD, email, LAN, FTP, local hard drive and Express Delegate. Traditional hand held dictation recorders can also be docked and the audio transfered. Features a Mini version to reduce the applications screen space.
* Ability to play compressed wav or dct files.
* Variable speed (constant pitch) playback.
* Supports a variety of foot pedal controls.
* Ability to Dock portable recorders to load recordings.
* Supports direct integration with Express Delegate
* Uses systemwide HotKeys so you can control playback when using other software.
* Automatically receives and loads files by FTP, email, Express Delegate or a computer network.
* Automatically sends typing to the person who dictated the work.
* Express Scribe is free.
More information from program website
|Operating System :
||Windows 8,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinOther,WinServer,WinVista,WinXP,Windows 10
|System Requirements :
|| Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and Sound Card, speakers or headset
|Order URL :
|Download URL 1 :